This is where stuff that won't fit on the Shellac Shanty or AudiOddities blogs. Lounge, funk, or just stuff that I happen to like run through my addled brain. Eclectica forever!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Administratia... and announcing a new blog!

Well, I have done it, I created ANOTHER audio sharity blog... The Reel Deal. I have populated it with the reel-to-reel posts from here (except for the Buddy Rich one because that album is still in-print), and will be adding it to the link lists here shortly...

I'll leave the reel posts up here, but from now on, anything on reel will go there, and vynil and cassette stuff will go here. That includes any 8-tracks I get and can dub off. Yes, I have a GOOD 8-track deck, one that will even do discrete quad... except I don't know how to make an audio file that will PLAY BACK in discrete quad.... if anyone has any suggestions on how to get CoolEdit to do that, or the Nero SOund Suite to do it, let me know in the comments section, PLEASE.

Also, I have had to do the PayPal donation thing, but I won't be TOO obnoxious about it, just remember, if the coffers are more than empty, I can go scour eBay for more cool things like the American Airlines tapes! THOSE AIN'T CHEAP!!! :)

So, I'll be posting to all four blogs, thanks for your consideration and support, and let's have some fun!

- the Impaler

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Passed your links on to a friend with similar collection, maybe a bit older.

http://Mister78.com

Hope the two of you can hook up, both offer excellent items.

Thanks for the Pearl Bailey, BTW

Dr. Tyrell

8:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home